22 July 2013

Cheyenne Frontier Days



On Sunday 7/20 I was able to visit the CFD location and see some of the rodeo activities.

I am saying "some" because the folks at JetBlue Airlines screwed things up for me.  (The flight from Boston to Denver was supposed to leave at 8:45 am and get to Denver at 11 and change.  Of course they had scheduled a plane that needed customs & immigration clearance which was not given until later so our flight left over an hour late...  long story short and despite my rather fast driving, I was only able to watch about half an hour of rodeo -- thank you JetBlue for nothing).

I took quite a few shots of the events (rodeo and Native American dancing).  Here are 18 (make sure you click on "more"). I hope you enjoy them.

Questions or comments, please feel free to email me.

-- Andreas





















 


www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment