14 February 2012

Enlargements...

What do you put in your mouth????

I recently started experimenting with microscopes and I found some very interesting things.  I do not have a "super microscope" but what I am working with is enough for a "first step."  So far, I have taken several pictures of everyday foods (I am only putting two here) but I found out that there are things in our washed fruit that ... well ... it makes you think twice about what you eat...

First shot is a very intimate photo of a raspberry






The second is a very close up of the skin of a bosc pear







I found them fascinating.  Hope you do too.

As always comments are welcome.



www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment