19 December 2011

Boston Sky

Today's weather was great for outdoor photography.  The cold weather made the light crisp, and the lack of clouds meant that the colors would be as vibrant as could be.  Although I did not have anything in mind, I was walking around with my backup camera "just looking."  Of course I was not looking where I was walking;  I was just looking at everything else.  Then I saw the airplane really high in the sky.  I took a couple of shots and decided to edit this one.  However, I am having a hard time deciding which version I like the best.  Can you help me choose?




www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

1 comment:

  1. The first one is better in my opinion. In the second the colors are far to contrasted and it's a throw off. I think the colors in the first one are much better and more true. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete