17 December 2010

The miracle of ice

Those who know me, also know that I am not the greatest fan of cold weather.  However, when freezing temperatures arrive,  or the snow starts falling, I cannot help but notice the intricate designs that nature offers.  Take for instance my windscreen this morning where these ice formations were resting.  Unfortunately, I was pressed for time, so I had to rely on my backup 20D that is always in my car.  With an almost empty battery, I turned to manual focus, and was only able to take 2 images (note to self: charge the backup battery, charge the backup battery).   I cannot wait for more opportunities.

Minor editing done in CS5



www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment