17 December 2010

Contradictions?

Today, I pulled the card from my old 20D.  This is the camera that is always somewhere in my car.  I use it when I drive somewhere and do not have my primary camera with me (yes, I always pull to the side to take the photo)

I had not noticed the SUV that had been in front of me for several miles.  The driver was not driving erratically, or anything of the sort, so there was no need for me to pay particular attention to this SUV.  Well, that was until we got to a red light.  That is when I noticed this contradiction (why I read plates is the subject of jokes at home but let's leave it at that).   Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to ask the driver what the plate meant, but I thought that it offered an interesting contradiction.




www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

1 comment: