28 October 2010

Rockport, MA in the Autumn

Rockport, MA is a quaint but not "visitor friendly" town.  It is the only place I know where you have to feed the parking meters on Sundays -- year round.  And the local police are not shy about ticketing.  During the summer, Rockport gets very crowded.  But in the autumn, after the buses stop bringing seashell buying  tourists, it is a bit easier to handle.  We were there last Sunday, on a cloudy drizzly afternoon.

After lunch, I stopped to say "hi" to my old friends at Camera Corner (I bought my first EOS from them at their Boston store back in the late '80s), and then walked around Rockport.

Here are some of the images.  Click on them for larger view.

















www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment