11 February 2010

Going through older images...


A recent meltdown, forced me to change laptops. Of course, I managed to screw up some of my web page files. Since this means that I will have to do a lot of updating, I decided to go through images that I had put in a "to check later" file.

Here is one. I was covering a promotional event for Ducati motorcycles at the Boston Hard Rock. Before the event, I was hanging around with the models in the dressing room, taking casual pictures, when I saw this young woman applying her make-up. Of course there was no full mirror -- rather these round small mirrors on the wall. I thought it was an interesting perspective. The image is a few months old (making it an oldie), but I like it. I hope that you enjoy it.

Technical info: flash bounced off ceiling.


www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment