25 December 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Or, Καλά Χριστούγεννα και Ευτυχισμένο το Νεο Ετος.

Well, the year is winding down... Almost gone. And the temperatures would make a penguin think twice before going out. The other day, I took my camera with the goal of making a last minute Christmas e-card. It was not too hard finding something to photograph. With the snow on the ground, a dusk shot would be ideal. And, trust me, photographing in freezing temperatures is not easy...

Merry Christmas to all the visitors to my blog and happy new year!!! :-)

I hope that you enjoy the card and may you have a prosperous 2010.

Please visit again with the new year as I hope to be posting more frequently. Thank you all for your support, and hope to see you here again in the coming year.

-- A.

www.andreasthanos.com -- Commercial Photography
www.marbleheadphoto.com -- Portrait and Event Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment